ICFC eBanking enables our valuable customers to have access to their account through internet from anywhere anytime,24x7.
ICFC eBanking allows following Services:
- Balance Inquiry
- Account Statement
- Interest Statement
- Tax Statement
- Send message to ICFC and Receive message from ICFC
- Fund Transfer to any account of ICFC of any branch.
- Load Digital Wallet
- IME Pay (Coming Soon)
- Prabhu Pay (Coming Soon)
- Utility Bill Payments
- Telecom : NTC,Ncell,UTL and Smart Cell
- ISP : Subisu,Wroldlink,Vianet,ADSL
- TV : Dish Home, Sim TV
Maximize Internet Banking Security:
- You need to enter your Internet Banking User id and password each time you access your internet banking account. Since your access is protected by this password it is very important that you protect your password, by making it known ONLY to you.
- The system prompts you to change the password on first time login.
- Your password must be atleast 6 characters.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Your internet banking account is locked in case of 3 wrong tries on entering user id and password.
- Change your password regularly.
- Ensure that you are not observed while entering the password.
- Never leave your computer unattended while you are logged in to icfc.com.np
- Always Logoff from Internet Banking upon completion of your session. Use the Log out button for closing the session.
- Always log out of eicfc.com.np when you have finished your activities.