RECURRING FIXED DEPOSIT
Recurring Deposit, commonly known as ICFC Kramik Muddati Khata, is a unique term-deposit that is offered by ICFC. Recurring Deposits are flexible in most aspects and an account holder can choose to invest a fixed amount each month while earning decent interest on the amount. This product is an ideal saving-cum-investment instrument.
- Interest Rate of 12.15%
- Minimum monthly deposit of Rs 500 and maximum up to multiples of the same.
- Tenure Minimum of 1 year, maximum upto 10 years.
- Fixed installment amount.
- Fixed Interest rates for the selected tenure.
- Interest rates equivalent to prevailing 1 year FD rate.
- Deposit should be made on subsequent month from the date of account opened till the period of maturity or on chosen date by customers themselves on regular monthly basis.
- Age limit upto 65 years only.
- Loan facility qualifies for up to 90% post 3 months deposit *
- Lump sum amount in return.
- And many more Auxiliary services for free.*
- Minor account holders.
- Contact gained via various means such as D2D, interest raised functions, various health camps.
- Students, employees of different institutions, existing saving customers, housewives.
For RD Calculate visit the link ICFCBANK.COM/RDcalculator/